What you can expect from us
- We will operate under the guidance of the Safeguarding Zero Tolerance Statement throughout this event to make this conference a safe, inclusive, and respectful space for all participants.
- We will listen to all safeguarding-related concerns raised by anyone about your safety, protection, and wellbeing, and respond to those concerns seriously, promptly, and appropriately.
- We will ensure there are Care Captains who serve as safeguarding focal points present throughout your stay and participation in this conference. Care Captains come from the Sub-Committee and are trained personnel for responding to safeguarding concerns.
- We will ensure a toll-free number for reporting safeguarding or safety concerns before, during and after the conference.
- We will also provide a WhatsApp number for reporting safeguarding concerns during and after this conference.
What is expected of you?
- We expect you to abide by the conference’s Safeguarding Zero Tolerance Statement in all your interactions for this conference.
- Zero tolerance of any and all discrimination against any conference participant.
- We expect you to be respectful of each other’s differences and try to avoid situations that will lead to danger for you or others.
- Committed to reporting any suspicion of or actual safeguarding concerns.
How to report any concerns or safeguarding Issues
- If you think you are in danger and/or feel unsafe about anything or anyone you can report in these ways:
- Speak to one of the Care Captains (title on their t-shirt)
- Speak to a security guard
- Speak to your chaperone
- Free-toll line 5544 on Orange and Africell
- WhatsApp +232 88682116.
- Email email@example.com